9 months ago
Check out our collection of Ankara pockets tees now available for Pre-Order online and read about how we came up with names for the t-shirts. SHOP NOW
Also get FREE shipping on all order for a limited time only!
- “Djembe” Ankara Pocket Tee
- The “Djembe” is a rope-tuned, skin-covered african drum, popular to the Bamana people of Mali in West Africa. On the orange square pockets, you will notice small drums which resemble the Djembe drum. This Dolman t-shirt is the perfect Royal-Tee to dress up or down depending on the occasion. Trust me, everyone’s going to notice you in them superstar!
- “Butterfly Utopia” Ankara Pocket Tee
- Imagine an island off the coast of the atlantic ocean and you are surrounded by a huge summer garden filled with beautifully scented flowers and colorful butterflies! Ultimate ecstasy and you’re in “Butterfly Utopia”. This curved pocket tee is on a v-neck and comes in two colors; Teal and Lush. So, take a trip to that island and enjoy “Butterfly Utopia”.
- “Cape Fuschia” Ankara Pocket Tee
- Think Fuschia and you think hot summer wedding? Think again. This time, you’re on the cape of West Africa overlooking the ocean on the most beautiful beach imaginable. Breathtaking isn’t it?! This Purple Rush scoop-neck tee with cup-shaped pockets filled with roses is the ultimate look you need when at “Cape Fuschia”.
- “Kangari” Ankara flap Chest-Pocket Tee
- The name of this t-shirt is derived from Kangari Hills which is in Southern Sierra Leone. This area of the West African nation is known to be rich in gold and gold signifies Royalty! These pockets are embedded with hints of Gold from the Kangari Hills. Ok, maybe just a slight exaggeration, we wouldn’t want you taking it to one of these “We Buy Gold!” shops. It’s a priceless flap-chest pocket tee on a tri-blend green v-neck that will have heads turning and compliments flying at you at the speed of light. Now imagine that? Pretty awesome isn’t it?
- igboboy likes this
- nigerianheir reblogged this from royaldynamite
- succulent1 likes this
- royaldynamite posted this